• question-icon

Will the BP be the same ?

if a person is going to suffer from heart attack ,is it possible that the blood pressure will be normal? btw,the patient is 20y/o. the vital signs are: bp:120/80 rr:29 pr:110 temp:39.2C -the patient is irritable,restless -facial grimace - abdominal pain -excessive sweating *what do you think is the disease?i will really appreciate if someone could help me,because this is for our case defense.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Probably not, but anything can happen. The person is also 20 - unlike to suffer a heart attack at that age unless there is some pre-existing condition. There is not enough info there to do anything but guess at what might be wrong with the person.