Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Will my testosterone level raise if i take testosterone booster ?

hi, i wonder is my testosterone level will raise if i take testosterone booster and i have small testes also and i also has premature ejaculation . Im 17
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  653
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Why do you want to raise testosterone level? if you have small testes, get a colour doppler of scrotum for size, vascularity and growth of testis, seminal vesicles and prostate. I expect them to be normal, though. Premature Ejaculation is not helped by Testosterone but pelvic floor exercises, yoga for gen flexibility, strength and mental relaxation can help
Answered: Wed, 13 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

As you are just 17 donot run after medicines as small testes is not the para meter for reduced sex energy or less semen or sperms. Have no worries enjoy life.premature ejaculation will be controlled when this fear of small testes is gone. If persistent the you can try tab. neo.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u cant take it by own.
consult dr for this
chances of imbalance will there if u take testosterone booster.
small testes doesnt mean low level
better do blood test for it.
premature ejaculation is common in earlier age due to hyper excitement
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor