Is a free testosterone level of 71 normal?
There is no reference range of fre testosterone in relation to age .
Thanks for query .
Based on your statement your free testosterone levels have been reported to be 71 ng.
There is no reference range of values of Free testosterone in relation to age .
For practical and therapeutic purpose a value below 15 is considered to be alarming and demands treatment with supplements .and Free testosterone above 35 ng is considered to be outstanding .
Since your levels are 71 ng there is nothing to be worried about at all .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are normal testosterone levels in males
- Normal testosterone levels in 70 year
- Normal testosterone levels by age
- Normal male testosterone levels
- Normal testosterone levels in women
- What are normal testosterone levels in men
- Is the testosterone level of 223 normal
- Normal testosterone levels chart
- Normal testosterone level 70
- Normal testosterone levels eyesight
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?