Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Why do I have pain below the knee and a burning foot ?

sir, I am a govt. employee, aged 39 yrs., having sitting job throughout the day. For the last one year, I ve been feeling pain in my legs below knee and burning feet problem. Usually, it creates problem in summer season. No sugar, BMD test ok. I am very worry about it. Could you pl. advice me?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You probably have deficiency in Vitamin B6. Deficiency causes burning sensation due to nerve damage. Try taking T.Neurobion Forte once a day for 30 days. If it doesn't help, you may want to rule out Spinal cord problems, infections, for which you need to show to your Doctor.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello harendra,

welcome to HCM

first of all if you are a smoker, try to avoid it.avoi coffee.

do a serum B 12 assy. also a routine blood test.

if the tests are not normal then consult your doctor for further action.

take a lot of water, lime, fruit juice.

in between works try to move your legs and do some sitting excercises.
you can take some multivitamins like B complex for 15 to 2o days.

take care
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor