Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I am experiencing pain in the rear of knee when bending and straighting

knee pain in the rear of knee when bending and straighting under weight I am experiencing sharp pain in my left knee when i squat. when i extend my knee back straight I experience pain. Standing on my left knee and lift and bend my left up without any weight it experience pain in the back of my knee. I also experience pain straighting my knee back straight. I slao experience pain when lifting my knee while putting on my pants. Just standing straight up i get pain in the back on my left knee just standing straight legged. I also have alot of side to side movement with the tibia area at the knee.
Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  848
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
you can try with functional knee support with tab etorcoxib 90 mg agter dinner for 10 days.get usg done for politeal fossa.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor