Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Why am I not having proper erection ?

Hi Doctor - Iam 40 yrs old and I am not getting aroused for sex and no erection also happening. I am healthy and have no other problemes. Pls advise for any tablets/medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Sendil, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Height and Weight? First get yourself examined by a Urologist, So that he can examine you thoroughly and Prescribe Medications, as they are Prescription medicines and cannot be Prescribe without Proper physical examination. Your Doctor will test your Blood sugars and Blood Pressure, as abnormal readings can cause Erectile Dysfunction. Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.
If you smoke or drink, QUIT. Exercise regularly and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables and maintain a healthy weight if you are overweight. Avoid stress and Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation.

Wish you Good Health and Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor