Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for Bilateral Polycyst Ovarian Disease ?

Diagnosed Bilateral Polycist ovarian Disease.what treatment can I get To have children? I am 24 years age. I had diagnose 4 years before that I have Bilateral Polycist ovarian Disease. I am married but no child. So please tell me that whether will I get Kids or not? If not what treatment can I get To have children?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you do not have to worry. Consult a gynecologist, who should be able to treat you to get pregnant. You can certainly have kids with proper treatment. Good Luck!
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
its better u consult some gynaecologist
u need to heve some investigations to be done and proper examination is required
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
hi ,
welcome to h & m,
bilatral ovarian cyst means the cysts are present present in both ovaries then there will not be released of ovum from the ovaries, by this consumption is have to be cured with the disease. in homeopathy there is treatment for cyst medines like silicea,hepar sulf will help you.

take care.
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
PCOD is very common and fertility problem can occur. you need not be worried as these are completely treatable. The modality of treatment will depend upon your hormone profile and your ovulation.
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Polycist ovarian Disease is quite commen feature in women and ayurveda offers safe treatment for this. Let me know any irregularity in periods or pain at the tme of periods and also latest scan report as four years is a long time ago and we are concerned with the latest situation. are their cysts any where else also present in body.
on hearing from you it will be my pleasure to help you.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor