Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Will I be able to conceive as I am having Bilateral Polycystic ovarian disease ?

I am 24 years age. I had diagnose 4 years before that I have Bilateral Polycist ovarian Disease. I am married but no child. So please tell me that whether will I get Kids or not? If not what treatment can I get To have children?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.yes if you taking treatment of bilateral pcod then after you could conceive so you have to concern your gynec for that also simultaneously done your hus semen analysis.
Answered: Thu, 12 Jan 2012
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Infertility is a issue commonly seen with PCOS.Its difficult to say if you will have children or not.You will have to be tested in detail.Please see a gynaecologist or an infertility specialist for treatment.If you are overweight,you have to lose weight.Also get tested for diabetes,hormonal profile.
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor