What are the causes of low urine output?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 21 May 2018 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello Dr
I have diabetes and cholesterol
Gerd and ibs
Urethal stenosis. I pass slow urine or sometimes it gets blocked. Sometimes it is normal.
Dr has advise me to do cystscopy but I have heard after doing cystscopy and widening the urethra pipe again the urethra pipe gets narrow or blocked. So I don't want to go for cystscopy.
Is there any treatment without cystscopy in homeopathic.
Pls tell me dr

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic medicine required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I appreciate your interest in Homeopathy.
Homeopathy is one of the effective modes of treatment for such complaint.
I have gone through the details.
Understand cystoscopy is one of the easiest ways to cure the problem and has a quick result.
I would recommend opting for cystoscopy.
but if you want to go for other effective option then we have some good and effective medicine to cure this then based on your details I have selected some medicine for you and suggest to start as prescribed
You may start with
1 Cantheris Q 20 drops with half cup of water three times in a day
2 Camphor 30 6 pills three times in a day

Take medicine for 15 days and then revert back with the progress

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Thank you Dr.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Update me after 15 days so that i could suggest you next line of treatment

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj