Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What should I do if my periods haven't come from 2 months ?

Delayed for two but i took prenancy test and blood test and they both negative.. :) Good Day Doc.. Im sansan.. I m delayed for two months but when I took prenancy test and blood test it came out was negative but until now my period was not came.. its n possible that Im prenant? what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi sansan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have not had periods for 2 months and even the blood test for Beta HcG is normal saying that you are not pregnant then surely you are not pregnant.The irregularity in periods can be due to other causes like:- hormonal imbalance ;ovarian cyst and even anaemia so it will be better to consult a doctor than worry about it.Please consult and get examined by a Gynaecologist and he/she will treat you accordingly.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor