Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What injections can i take to increase bone density in osteoporosis ?

I am a 70 year old female and Have had a CABG . I am a severe osteoporotic looking for the injections to increase bone mass density.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Shaheen Ali Kazmi,
You may take Inj.Arachitol 6 lakhs unit once a week for 5 to 8 weeks along with Tab.Shelcal HD 1 per day forever.
Answered: Tue, 22 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.there are two injectables available.One of them is known as inj ACLASTA and another is injection ZOLPHOS.Both are given once a year and is given for 3 to 5 years.Consult your doctor for their use.good luck.
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor