What causes pain on the left chest with bowel movements?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you i would like to suggest you that as you have been through a major cardiac surgery just 2 weeks backs, you should be taking full bed rest and picking up or grabbing tools.
Such a physical activity wont allow the proper and adequate healing of the wound and later on causing complications.
Pain is highly likely to be due to the physical activities which you are doing.
Kindly take proper bed rest.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain during bowel movement with blood in stool
- What causes frequent vomiting diarrhea and painful bowel movement
- Bowel movements causing chest congestion
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- What causes loose bowel movements
- What causes blood during bowel movement and abdominal pain
- What causes pain and hardness to have bowel movement
- What is the cause of crippling pain before bowel movements
- What causes smelly bowel movements
- What could cause abdominal pains bowel movement and odd taste
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?