What causes pain on the left chest with bowel movements?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I had a triple bypass 2weeks ago ...I have a new low grade but constant pain lower left side ..not sick to stomach been having bowel movements
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

After going through the medical details provided by you i would like to suggest you that as you have been through a major cardiac surgery just 2 weeks backs, you should be taking full bed rest and picking up or grabbing tools.

Such a physical activity wont allow the proper and adequate healing of the wound and later on causing complications.

Pain is highly likely to be due to the physical activities which you are doing.

Kindly take proper bed rest.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng