What causes sticky vaginal discharge with irritation and redness?

Hi I was wondering I have a whitish clear discharge that is a gooey type texture. My discharge is coming out a lot and I want know what it could be. I've had the fear of HIV but I'm not sure. This guy thinks I have a disease because he is having a cough and a side pain, is that an HIV symptom.? I'm 16 and don't want my dad knowing but I need help. At one point I had irritation and redness but I used monastat 7 and it cleared it up. It doesn't burn when I pee or anything like that its just a gooey discharge. What could it be.? And I'm sort this has so many questions I'm just concerned about myself. Thank you.
Thu, 6 Feb 2014