What causes pain in legs, arms and shoulders after tonsillitis?

i have been in hospital with quite a bad case of tonsilitis today. i have pains in the top of my neck, my head, my ears, cheeks, and throat. i also have swollen lympth nodes in my neck. I have come home and am on antibiotics, codeine, paracetamol, and ibuprofen. I have just in the past hours started to get pain in my legs, arms, shoulders, and lower back. i have researched things on the computer and everything i read is scaring me. i panic alot if there is something wrong with me and get really anxious, so i was just wondering if i should seek medical attention or if i will be fine?
Mon, 30 Sep 2019