Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What causes delayed periods apart from pregnancy ? How can periods be regularized ?

my boyfriend and i had a sex intercourse last jan.30 and feb. 12,then until now i dont have yet my monthly period, but i already take the pregnancy test 3 times and its negative. what do you think is the problem now, why until now i dont have yet my period?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  330
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
If the test was done properly its pretty accurate. Which means your periods is just late. Not unusual, it happens sometimes. Doing an ultrasonography of pelvis ,will be useful. And visiting a gynaecologist.
Periods can be late or irregular due to many causes like stress, overexertion, weight loss or gain, thyroid disorder, PCO, etc.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
plz get a pelvic ultrasound done(preferably trans vaginal sonography)
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor