• question-icon

What causes anxiety with depression and tiredness?

Hello and thank you for your service. I am a 44 y.o. male.I had recent blood work done and find I am continuing to be low of B-12(although I get injection 1x a month,def in Iron,and low testosterone. My diet is good.I take Wellbutrin,Paxil,Amitryptaline,MS Contin,and Vicoden, for chronic low back pain daily.No stomach issues except infrequent constipation(maybe 2x month). I feel tired and depressed a good bit and am very anxious a good bit of the time. Any thoughts? My gratitude.

Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. Please understand, for any person who is unhealthy and have medicines, such anxiety and depression is part of life. This anxiety and depression affects people who are idle. Remember, idle mind is devil's workshop. Do understand, Stress and anxiety are known to produce weird symptoms which has no physiological reason. The symptoms could be pain, fullness, tingling, crawling, feeling of weight etc. Those symptoms tend to be just obsession. If you obsess with those symptoms, the always will be there. Anxiety is a mental disorder. Researches proves that medicines alone cannot cure anxiety disorder. Along with medicine you should practice psychotherapy techniques to streamline your life style and meditation and yoga techniques to calm your mind, body, streamline your metabolism and thinking style. Please consult a psychologist.

If you still need my help, please describe the whole problem in detail and post a direct question to me. I shall definitely help you with psychotherapy techniques to over come your problems.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.