What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is a interaction between a trained professional and a patient. The problems addressed are psychological in nature and can vary in terms of their causes, influences and triggers. There are many types of psychotherapy used in different health conditions.
Questions and answers on "Psychotherapy"
Health resources related to Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy for women
- Different approaches to psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy treatment for depression
- Psychotherapy vs therapy
- Time limited dynamic psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy kannur ocpd
- Various types of psychotherapy exist
- Techniques used in psychotherapy
- Any kind psychotherapy improve
- Behavioral and cognitive psychotherapy