Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Whenever you have an insect bite, it can generally lead to a hypersensitive reaction / if severe may lead to anaphylaxis
, a severe form of allergy
.Hence , any insect bite must not be taken lightly , for now, since you have numbness
, pain and blisters , you could take an antihistaminic like CITREZENE, and consult your Doctor immediately for further management .You could also apply some CALAMINE
LOTION to give a cooling effect on the area.
Wishing you good health