Having dizziness, diarrhea, pain in the head and numbness in the hand. Causes?

Hi, for the past week I have been extremely dizzy and had diaorrhoea. Yesterday I had a sudden, Sharp, throbbing pain in the left side of my head which immobilised me and lasted for about 10 minutes. I had a short spell of numbness in my left arm afterwards and my head now feels strange and numb. I also have to pass a bowel motion immediately after eating and although this is now not diaorrhoea it is still quite loose and bright yellow in colour.
Mon, 1 Apr 2019