Strong pains below ribs radiating to stomach causing excessive hungriness, tightness in stomach, mild headaches. Cause?

Hi my names chris about a week ago I had a strong pain on my right side just below my ribs then a couple hours later the pain spread across my stomach the pain lasted about six hours then was gone but since then I been feeling hungry alot and my stomach sometimes starts to hurt alittle or feel tight and at the same time I have a little headache and my head gets the feeling like I haven t ate in a while like my glucose is low but I have no other symptom that im aware of
Sun, 21 Apr 2019