Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What can be done for irregular periods and to conceive ?

hi doctors i have problem of irregular periods and small follicles pls sir i have no baby so my husband is not interest in sex so pls give good sugesstion i got pregant easily
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
the first most important thing is you just have to relax. there are many investigations available to solve your problem. most important is to do ultrasonography to rule out polycystic ovaries and other possible causes of infirtility, this is the noninvasive technique. dont get anxious it only increase your problems.
be happy.
get mother soon.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor