What aspirin does not upset the stomach ?

Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
asprin and motrin both are damaging in different ways, for example, Motrin will raise your blkood pressure and Tylenol could damage your liver.

I m confused...?? I ve had the kind of upset stomach for three days, the kind of upset stomach that usually you can t stay off the bathroom! I have the pain and can t go? I m very active and workout everyday! I m a healthy eater and drink plenty of water?

my father is 81 years old and he had had an upset stomach we are thinking something we both ate. he feels weak when he gets up, he has been eating well for a couple of days but today, he had breakfast and has not eaten anymore. What could be the cause for his weakness?

I had a tooth extracted and another one filled on Friday. Today is Tuesday and I am still experiencing an upset stomach. It has improved some. I was having to go to the bathroom immediately after eating. I didn t eat anything on Sunday and only a bowl of oats on Monday evening. The oats stayed on my stomach for about 5 hours. Since then I have gone to the bathroom about every 2 hours. The bowel movements are very loose but not much. I also have a lot of gas on my stomach. My stomach was cramping on Saturday and Sunday. I feel fine now just the bathroom issue concerns me. I took pain medicine (hydrocodon-acetaminophen) on Friday and Saturday morning. Could this be the result of the dental work, novocaine, pain medicine?

Recent questions on  Aspirin

Hi, my husband was diagnosed with ventricular tachychardia. Lastnight he was experiencing dizziness and felt like the whole room was spinning around. He is also diabetic and has high blood pressure. He is currently taking the following meds. Nifedipine 10mg. generic for procardia (2 capsules 3x daily), Aspirin 325 mg.(1 tablet daily), Metroprolol 50mg. generic for Lopressor (1 capsule 2x daily) , Pravastatin 40mg. generic for Pravachol) (1 taken before bedtime), Lisonopril 40mg. generic for zestril ((2 tablets daily - 1 in a.m. and the other in p.m.) , and Metformin 500mg. generic for glucophage (1 tablet 1x daily) . The Nifedipine that his taking really makes him really drowsy, and sleep alot. What can I do? I m also thinking that what happened to him lastnight was partly due to his diabetes and possibly his blood pressure. I fed him turkey burger (plain), no salt only garlic and herb with lettuce on wheat bread. He is now currently sleeping. Would he be okay later?

hello thankyou i have had a duel chamber fitted in dec for bradycardia, all was well then april gone i had a very mild h/attack caused through plaque i have a leaking valve which is mod at moment my main query is that my blood pressure has dropped to 114/64 my doctor dropped my b/p meds from 4 to 2 and i am on other heart meds b/blockers statins b/thinners and aspirin i am rather frightened whats going on now thankyou my pace maker as i may have said is now set at 55 thankyou.

Hi, I am Shyam with 28 years old. Six months back I had a chest pain and I got admitted to hospital. They told it is a major heart attack and given some medicines(Aspirin, concor 5) After that I had a serious Gasteric issues. So I consulted with some of the gastroentrology. They couldn t solve my problems. Later again I went to cardiology specailist so he suggested some tablets like stalopam plus. I am having that tablets for last 4 months. If I stop that I am getting the gasteric issue again and feeling headache, drowsiness and all.. Is there any serious side effects for that tablets and how long I have to continue that... Can you please brief that how the stalopam tablet related to gasteric issue. I heard that it is for dipression, anxiety.... So can you please suggest me on this Regards, Shyam Sunder

I am 59 year old male. My foreskin is getting thicker, harder and I can't control where my urine goes. It goes everywhere. I have also found blood spots in my underwear a couple of times, months apart. I had a urinalysis and blood was found. I had a couple of heart attacks last year, but my heart is doing great! I had 2 stints put in. I take plavix, metropolol, simvistatin, lisinopril, and an 85mg aspirin daily. I will be seeing a urinologist in a month, but I am worried. Would like to have some idea what may be going on. I am overweight. I have arthritis. I don't drink or smoke and have never used drugs. I do use tylenol 3 and percoset for pain of the arthritis. I am not very active due to the arthritis pain. I have a degenerated disk in my low back, along with arthritis there. I have no pain urinating or in my kidneys. I have no difficulty urinating, except for the control of where it goes because of the foreskin. I have no problems with erections. Can you give me a little insight into what may be some of the things that may cause this bleeding? Thanks.

I have strep throat . I started amoxicillin yesterday, but it seems the swelling in my throat is worse. Is this to be expected? How soon should the medication kick in?

I have had a pain under my right shoulder blade for about 8 hours. I've taken aspirin and put heat on it no relief

6 days ago my lips swelled up and my eyes swelled shut I had prednisone and it took 40mg to get it down. It came back in about 12 hours and took more prednisone and I had hives on my neck , under arms and in the groin. Went to a doctor and he...