What causes swelling of the lips and eyes while having hives on the body?
Yes, aspirin can cause allergic reactions.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Your all symptoms are suggestive of allergic reactions.
And yes, aspirin can cause allergic reactions.
But I want to know since how many days you have started taking aspirin.
If you have started aspirin recently then it can be the cause.
Also let me know if you are have any allergies in childhood.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for hives in children
- Liver problems causing hives and lip swelling
- What causes frequent hives
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes hives rash
- What causes hives on the neck face and eye lids
- What could be causing itchy hives on the body
- What diseases can cause hives
- What causes big splotchy hives
- Hives all over body causes
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?