What are the symptoms of a heart attack ?

i lost my job and insurance and am having weird symptoms.what are the symptoms of a heart attack?
left mussle pain for about a week am 55 under a lot of stress tingling in left hand and the other night i went to the movies and pain was so weird in my right leg that i gave my wife the keys in case something happened to me.went to charity hospital ,about three months ago and after 6 hours i saw doctor for 3 minutes and even though i told them i was unemployed they gave me a $60.00 bill. now i guess i'll haveft to die off.what are the sympothens of a heart attack and can i change something to cure myself?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009