Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Upper abdominal pain and sweating, please help

hi, my uncle is 56 years old, few days ago he experienced an abdominal pain that radiate to his right side of the chest, associated with sweating, shortness of breath which lasted less than a minute, as he said, what is the problem in your opinion, he is not hypertensive nor diabetic thank u
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
there could be many differential diagnosis to ur problem. 1st rule out cardiac problem, an heart attack, may be a minor one. secondly he may have liver problem, hepatitis/jaundice. also one should see for right lung problem, may be effusion, fluid collection or infection. lastly it may be muscular. better to see doctor.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor