What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Wed, 23 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: getting pain in some parts of chest in random time

any type of injections for D3 and B12 and dose for same as per reports
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload reports

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Cause of chest pain can be heart problem, lung problem or musculoskeletal issues. Some guess can be made from nature of pain like how long does it last, does it radiate to shoulder or not, can it be pinpointed, does it get worse on pressing, etc. If you can send me details of symptoms, I will be able to narrow the diagnosis.
A chest X-ray PA view and ECG should be done as initial tests.

Regarding Vitamin D and B12 please upload reports or send last values of blood tests so that I am better able to help.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj 41 minutes later
reports are added and already take 60000IU(2 sachet)as per last conversations ...but i want to know about injections(name/dose) for recover D3/B12 deficiency as per attached report
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Injections taken if gut absorption not good

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

Injections of supplements are taken if despite adequate oral intake of supplements , the blood levels are low.

While deciding dose of B12 injection, we have to consider if you have anemia or not. In your report you do not have signs of macrocyctic anemia.
The following can be taken for B12:

MET-NEUROBION INJ inj     
500 mcg x 1 mL x 1ml
can be taken every 2 months IM

or

CYNOCAL-16 INJ inj 2 ml soln containing vitamin B1 100 mg, vitamin B6 100 mg, vitamin B12 1000 mcg, D-panthenol 50 mg.
can be taken every 2 months IM

Recheck after 4-6 months.

For cholecalciferol following can be taken:

DURACAL inj     
300000 IU x 1ml
single dose IM

Re-check after 3 months.

Vitamin D can cause side effects if taken in excess.

Dr Vaishalee