What do these lab reports indicate?

Question
done my health check up. Attached reports. Please advise
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Report suggests out of range sugar

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have gone through the reports.

Following are the abnormal values:
From her medicine history its suggestive that you are previously diagnosed diabetic and takes medicine for it. HbA1C levels can be checked to know long term control of sugar. Otherwise nothing much to worry. Just need to lower the sugar intake in food and exercise regularly.

Vitamin B12 is low. Vitamin B12 supplement to be taken for atleast 3 months for example in Neurobion Plus tablet -- one per day.

Vitamin D is low and its supplement can be taken in dose of 60,000IU per week for 1 week, 60,000IU every 2 weeks for next 2 months.

No medicine needed for mildly deranged lipids.

Rest of the report is normal.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee