What do these lab reports indicate?
Report suggests out of range sugar
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through the reports.
Following are the abnormal values:
From her medicine history its suggestive that you are previously diagnosed diabetic and takes medicine for it. HbA1C levels can be checked to know long term control of sugar. Otherwise nothing much to worry. Just need to lower the sugar intake in food and exercise regularly.
Vitamin B12 is low. Vitamin B12 supplement to be taken for atleast 3 months for example in Neurobion Plus tablet -- one per day.
Vitamin D is low and its supplement can be taken in dose of 60,000IU per week for 1 week, 60,000IU every 2 weeks for next 2 months.
No medicine needed for mildly deranged lipids.
Rest of the report is normal.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...