Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

169 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What do these lab reports indicate?

Answered by
Dr. Vaishalee Punj

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 1974 Questions

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: done my health check up. Attached reports. Please advise
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Report suggests out of range sugar

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.

I have gone through the reports.

Following are the abnormal values:
From her medicine history its suggestive that you are previously diagnosed diabetic and takes medicine for it. HbA1C levels can be checked to know long term control of sugar. Otherwise nothing much to worry. Just need to lower the sugar intake in food and exercise regularly.

Vitamin B12 is low. Vitamin B12 supplement to be taken for atleast 3 months for example in Neurobion Plus tablet -- one per day.

Vitamin D is low and its supplement can be taken in dose of 60,000IU per week for 1 week, 60,000IU every 2 weeks for next 2 months.

No medicine needed for mildly deranged lipids.

Rest of the report is normal.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Topics ,  

Recent questions on  Hba1c

doctor1 MD

I have been suffering from dehydration for a month and a half. The problem is when I get fluids from the ER, it comes back again because I have Diabetes and the medicine Januvia is preventing the fluids to stay in my system. My doctor still wants...

doctor1 MD

My Father has been gone through the medical health check-up.I need your input over the attached reports.Mainly i want to know the health of the heart. And what we need to do next.

doctor1 MD

Can I reverse a possible chance that I have Typ 2 diebetties ?