What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Fri, 11 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: getting pain in some parts of chest in random time
Answered by Dr. Kampana 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin supplements

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your concerns and reports attached. You are having vitamin B12 and D deficiency. Your HDL and Sodium is on the lower side.

I would suggest you to take vitamin B12 and D supplements. You can take Tab. Neurobion forte once daily for 1 month. For vitamin D, you can take Dvion sachets 60,000 IU mixed in water once weekly for 8 weeks.

For HDL and sodium, have a handful of dates everyday. Have fresh fruits and vegetables everyday.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Kampana 5 minutes later
thanks for reply ...whats about for other reports ECG and ECHO report
Answered by Dr. Kampana 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

ECG and ECHO is normal.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Follow up: Dr. Kampana 22 minutes later
ok ...but why getting some pain near parts of heart
Answered by Dr. Kampana 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Deficiency can cause similar complaints.

Detailed Answer:

Sometimes weakness and vitamin deficiency can also present like that. Low HDL can also cause similar complaints. Take the supplements and follow the diet for 2 to 3 months. Regular exercise(walking) for at least half an hour is must. You should be fine.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,