What causes numbness in the tongue?
Get examined by a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Numbness of tongue may be due to vitamin deficiency especially vitamin B12.
Unilateral numbness maybe due to nerve compression and requires clinical examination by a neurologist.
You can get her vitamin B12 supplements.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and numbness on tongue and lips
- What causes numbness on the tongue tip and chin
- Tongue numbness causes
- What could cause numbness in tongue
- Sinusitis causing numb tongue
- Sinuses causing numb tongue
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh
- What causes ear pressure with numbness on tongue
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision
- Coffee cause numbness of tongue