Suggest treatment for severe cough and chest pain when diagnosed with whooping cough
Take Inhaler for a short course.
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
I would term your condition as Allergic Bronchitis. Such bronchitis takes 3-4 weeks to respond and I feel that you are in response phase only
At this point of time best way out to reduce cough and chest pain is to take Inhalers containing Formetrol and Budesonide for a short course.
Taking it for 2 weeks would give you complete recovery.
Do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply volini gel to your chest.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whooping cough esophageal spasms
- Is zmax used in the treatment of whooping cough ?
- When do babies get the whooping cough vaccine
- When will i be cured of whooping cough
- Whooping cough chest pain
- Whooping cough earache
- Child with whooping cough what is the treatment
- Back pain due to whooping cough
- Suffering from severe cold have whooping cough suggest homoeopathic medicine
- Treatment and cure for Whooping cough