Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, already have a child

Yes I am just trying to get some information about fertility . Me and my husband have been ttc for 3yrs and no luck. We have 1 kid and he is now 6. I dont know if I should see my family physician or obgyn or to go to a fertility doctor
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
You should most definitely consult a Fertility Specialist.
Trying to conceive for more than one year is a definition of infertility.
You should have your tubal patency assessed via HSG or laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Your husbands semen analysis should be done.
Also, your ovulation status should be documented.
Take regular folic acid supplements and maintain ideal BMI
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 23 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor