What is Infertility?
Infertility is inability or diminished ability to produce off spring. Condition may be present in either or both partners and is usually reversible.Diagnostic investigations includes special tests of both partners as well as complete physical examination.
Questions and answers on "Infertility"
Health resources related to Infertility
- Does lumpy seman mean infertility
- Midol infertility
- Can continuous consumption of postinor result in infertility
- Do overbleeding cause infertility
- Does lack of sleep cause infertility
- Neo penotran suppository causes infertility
- Does aderal cause infertility
- Doe having pcos lead to infertility
- Treat infertility with yoga
- Physical exam for infertility female doctor