Suggest remedies to be followed to attain normal delivery
Various factors contribute. Anything specific needed, please let me know.
Hi there dear XXXXXXX
I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic. I have understood your query and I will suggest you the best possible modality.
As such getting pregnant and grow a healthy pregnancy itself starts even before getting pregnant. The evidence shows that folic acid and vitamin B 12 supplements started at least 3 months before getting pregnant,help to prevent various complications during pregnancy and delivery.
Good antenatal care is also a contributory factor ,that helps to take the pregnancy towards full term and avoid and manage various complications during the progress of the pregnancy.
Opting for a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen, regular consumption of iron, calcium and protein supplements prepares mother and baby for optimum outcome.
As such all these factors help to grow a healthy baby in uterus. The last concern about the mode of delivery depends on various factors.
But mainly, the baby's head size and relative size and shape of the pelvis are the most important factors that influence the vaginal delivery.
So taking the pregnancy to term in healthy way and delivering the baby without any complications to mother and baby, needs consideration of various factors.
But in short, good preconception care, proper antenatal care, healthy diet and regular exercise during pregnancy and relative adequacy of the pelvis play important role in the normal delivery.
I hope this answer helps you. Please feel free to communicate with me again
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
Antenatal exercise, Meditation, breathing exercises, kegels, butterflies he
Hi there, thanks for appreciating the answer and reverting back.
As such relative proportions of fetal head and size and shape of the pelvis is the most important decision making factor for the woman to deliver normally.
Keeping herself physically active, by engaging in walking, doing antenatal exercise regimen also helps in normal delivery.
Meditation and breathing exercises help to maintain stamina during labour process.
Kegels exercise and butterflies exercise are said to be helpful during labour process.
All these factors usually help the pregnant women to deliver vaginally.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Please suggest diet to have a normal delivery
- Normal delivery and sigerian delivery
- Home remedies for stomach pain after normal delivery
- Sigerian delivery vs normal delivery
- Normal delivery is best or sugerian delivery
- Suggestion for normal delivery noorclinic
- Expected delivery weeks for normal delivery
- Difficulty attaining orgasm takes longer time normal
- Suggest remedy for bad cold followed by numbness in teeth
- Pregnant high bp history of miscarriage suggestions for normal delivery
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation