Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive again, USG says focal adenomyosis in uterus with polycystic ovaries. Suggestions ?

Dear doctor,am 32 year old lady and wants to conceive for second baby.The first time i got some issue that i got my last period on 26th aug 12 and after that we were tried for our second one...but,unfortunately i got my period again on 15th sep and i met my gyno per her advise i done thyroid test and ultrasound.There is nothing in my thyroid test.But,as per my USG LOWER ABDOMEN test result : utres measuring 7.6*5.4*4.2cm with a ill defined area of heterogenous echopattern with small cystic areas and measuring 24*16mm seen in the fundal region,suggestive of focal adenomyosis . Uterine cavity is empty. Endometrial thickness is 6.8 mm. Right overy measures 0000mm and left 38*21mm.Multiplesmall non dominant follicles seen in both ovaries. no adenexal mass seen. No free fluid is pouch of douglas. IMPRESSION:SUGGESTION OF FOCAL ADENOMYOSIS IN UTRES WITH POLYCYSTIC APPEARING OVARIES
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dear Thanks for your question your 32 year old lady and wants to conceive.your ultra sound report is normal except for the focal adenomyosis in uterus with poly cystic appearing ovaries.Dear you can plan your 2nd baby without any much problem, focal adenomyosis will not any way hampers your conception,As per ultra sound reports your not actually having poly cystic ovary ,but it looks like that ,i thinks it will also not hamper your conception ,however if this turns into poly cystic disease ,then you need treatment to conceive.remain under the observation of your gynecologist
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor