What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Wed, 9 May 2018 in General Health
Question: As requested I am attached my medical reports.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
GnRha depot injections

Detailed Answer:

Your report says you have condition called adenomyosis. This seems to be the base of all problems.

You can always take monthly injections of GnRha Depot injections.

These are alternative to Mirena.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 34 minutes later
Thank you so much. Also, is this th reason for weight increase. I am very much worried about my weight as I am putting on 1.5 to 2kg in a month after restricting my diet and concentrating on physical activity.

Please advice.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:

This is not a reason for weight gain. Weight has increased due to lack of physical exercise.

Restrict diet to 1000 kcal per day and increase physical exercise.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad