What does this Pap smear report indicate?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: Please find the report n let me know what is there on it.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No chance of cancer

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

Attached report shows results of pap smear.

The report says everything is normal and there is no cancer.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 33 minutes later
Thanks for your response. So, everything is normal.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:

Everything is normal
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 minute later
Thank you so much
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wish you good health

Detailed Answer:

Feel free to contact me anytime directly by pasting following link in your browser http://bit.ly/askdrmaheshkoregol
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Sure and thank you.
Every month during periods I suffer from severe abdomen pain At least 4 days before periods start. Doctor suggested DIANE 35 / FEMILON. however, both the medicines didn't suit me and had side effects then i stopped it. Now, she suggested MIRENA to insert for couple of years as my ultrasound scan showed ADENOMYOSIS.
Is there any way to avoid MIRENA. as am not interested. What would be the alternative solution. Pls suggest
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Injections

Detailed Answer:

You can always take monthly injections of GnRha Depot injections.
These are alternative to Mirena.
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Thanks. Will these have any side effects as I have put on lot of weight due to different medicines.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:

There won't be side effects.

There is no need to worry.

Why are you taking so many medicines though?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 13 minutes later
Doctor's suggested
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please list medicines

Detailed Answer:

What condition you are suffering from? why medicines were given?

Send me list of medicines with their content.
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 minutes later
Sure, I will share the screenshots of prescription and reports.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Ok

Detailed Answer:
ok. do share. But what was the problem for which doctor prescribed you medicines.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T