Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, advised duphaston, allergic to sulphur and ampicillin. Should I take this medicine?

hello doc, I am 37 yrs old and did concieve in the month of feb 12. but had a missed abortion . now again in july i am feeling that i might be pregnant. i have been advised to have duphaston 10 mg BD,by my doctor. i do suffer frm migrane at times. i am allergic to sulphur n ampicyllin(i guess it is not the correct spelling) . pl advise if i shud begin hvin this medicine? Regards Preeti
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
You can take duphaston because is progesterone and have no similarities with sulfur and ampicillin to give you allergic reaction.
Duphaston is given to women who have miscarriage before, because one of the main causes is deficiency of progesterone .
Take care of your self
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor