Suggest best Copper T brand when Multiload fails

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 8 May 2018 in Women's Health
Question: Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If a copper t has failed, better not trust any other brand now, as multi load is a good brand itself.
It is better to switch over to an alternative method of contraception.
Would you elaborate on why the copper t failed?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 hours later
i do not know y it failed ...the copper t is intact and its been 1 n half yr i placed multiload and got a checkup done 6 months back..dont know wat went wrong.. m upset coz of repeated pregnancies :( thinking of permanent contraception but will the doctor agree to this for me at the age of 27??
ALSO, is anti D a must with every abortion i undergo??m an Rh-ve mom ..first child O+ve
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear.
Yes an anti D is must if future children are planned.
If you do not plan on having more kids, it is not required.
The age does matter for permanent contraception, number of children and patient choice matters.
Where are you located?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 19 minutes later
In XXXXXXX XXXXXXX kannada district. My husband and i are not planning to have any kids further. so shall i ask the gynaec for permanent contracception ... any health risks involved in doing so ??
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
There are no health risks apart from minor risk which every surgery carries.
In fact repeated and frequent abortions cause much more health problems to you.