Suggest best Copper T brand when Multiload fails
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If a copper t has failed, better not trust any other brand now, as multi load is a good brand itself.
It is better to switch over to an alternative method of contraception.
Would you elaborate on why the copper t failed?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
ALSO, is anti D a must with every abortion i undergo??m an Rh-ve mom ..first child O+ve
Yes an anti D is must if future children are planned.
If you do not plan on having more kids, it is not required.
The age does matter for permanent contraception, number of children and patient choice matters.
Where are you located?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when celais fails
- Suggest alternative brands of atacand for high blood pressure
- Installation of multiload cu 250 and copper t wich one is bettar
- Suggest alternative brands of cymbalta
- When to replace copper t
- Is it painful when removing copper t
- What are symptoms when multiload gone up
- Is it painful when copper t is inserted
- Opting for contact lens suggest brand and lenses precautions
- Suggest alternative brands for ionamin drug
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?