Swelling under lower lip, foul taste, nausea. Taking oral antibiotics. Cure for symptoms?

i have a swelling under my lower lip with a vile taste coming from inside my bottom lip it all started after having a crown fitted on my right molar been back to dentist she cant tell me whythis is happening so went to my gp she also does not know but gave me oral antibiotics which got rid of the vile taste but not the swelling now i have finished the course the vile taste is back and it makes me very queasey can u help
Tue, 11 Jun 2013