Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What are the symptoms of partial phimosis? Treatment?

Hi doctor, i want to know,what are all the symptoms for partial phimosis??? Because i feel,i suffer from partial phimosis. If i suffered from that disease , what is the correct remedies. is this issue can cure? or not possible to cure. Please answer me.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  496
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, the partial phymosis,if present may obstruct the fore skin from retracting, when erect. There are only phymosis and paraphymosis are the things to be considered.
There may be grades, easily retractable,with difficult, and not at all retractable.
First 2 grades are automatically corrected during intercourse.
Third one wont retract even after sex, it may requrire a circumcison surgery for correction.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor