• question-icon

Suggest remedy for hair loss

hi i am ann 42 yrs old from phil have undergone total thyroidectomy last 2007 due to papillary ca and been taking eltoxin tab 200mcg a day since after the operation then continued follow up wth my doctor ..only thing i noticed now is my hair falls oftenly and i felt a shorthness of breathing even im not doing any hard job here,,i felt i couldnt breath normally than b4 ,,what was the cause of it and will it be gone after a long time ? thanks alot,,,
Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have symptoms of hair loss which seems to be mainly due to systemic causes.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to wash hairs after proper massage with olive oil. I would suggest you to consult dermatologist for proper examination. Doctor may order blood test, skin patch test and can do physical examination . Doctor may prescribe you drug like finpecia at least for 2-3 months or antifungal treatment along with minoxidil spray. You should maintain complete hygiene. You should use Finasteride preparations. You should take supplements like Vitamin A ,Omega-3 and Vitamin E.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari