What is Finasteride?
Finasteride is a antagonist of alpha 2 receptors of testosterone which is mainly used in male pattern baldness in the dose of 1 mg per day.It can also be used to treat enlargement of the prostate.
Questions and answers on "Finasteride"
Health resources related to Finasteride
- Finasteride tablets side effects
- What are the side effects of finasteride tablet
- Finasteride penis curve
- Finasteride and psa
- Taking pamsvax xl and finasteride can i drop finasteride
- Finasteride vs minoxidil
- Does finasteride cause headaches
- Prescription drug finasteride
- Finasteride runny yellow semen
- Finasteride before and after