Suggest treatment for throat infection
ago, I noticed a slight redness of skin at throat area. It waned and is now back on all over the front of my neck. The skin seems puffed and is very red. No small or large bumps on skin. My throat is mildly sore.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Throat infection won't cause swelling in front of the neck. the neck swelling can be due to thyroid disease or some neck space infection or salivary gland swelling or a cyst.
The throat infection can be due to post nasal drip or tonsillitis or pharyngitis.
Please send me the picture of the throat and neck so that I can suggest you better.
Any difficulty in swallowing?
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
Thanks for the pictures mam.
I have seen the picture. You have a skin disease probably eczema. It can be as a result of allergic reaction also to a neck jewellery or a cosmetic.
My advice is you should get yourself examined by a dermatologist.
Avoid using any cosmetics.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allopathic treatment for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for uvulitis with throat infection
- Suggest treatment for severe bacterial throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and fever
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Treatment and cure for throat infection
- Viral throat infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and prostatitis
- Treatment for fever with throat infection
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?