What is Salivary gland?
This is medium size tubular structure situated either side of mandibular region of upper jaw that produces the saliva in side the mouth ( oral cavity).
Questions and answers on "Salivary gland"
Health resources related to Salivary gland
- Clogged salivary gland on roof of mouth
- Swollen salivary gland fluid in ear
- Does chewing tobaco cause infected salivary gland
- Relief of pain of salivary gland
- How to cure swelling of salivary gland and itchiness
- Lump in salivary gland
- Salivary gland swollen baby
- Twinge in salivary gland
- Plugged salivary gland on uvula
- What are possible treatments for salivary gland disorders