Suggest medication for flu like symptoms

Am using Caduet 10mg + 1 Asprin + Adesan 8mg daily. Have flu like symptoms and cough that produces phlegm. Sometime I cough deep and bring up a large chunk of phlegm and always seems to be "clearing my throat". People complain of me clearing by nose/throat and persistent cough. Bee to the local GP and had Chest Xrays, Sinsus Xrays and been to a ENT specialist all tests are clear.

I was prescribed the above and been using the above for at least five years except that I was using Atacand instead of Adesan. I think the chemist moved me to the generic Adesan brand about 10 months ago and I think my problems started from that time.

Is it possible that Adesan is causing the problems and Atacand does not?

In addition just started using (yesterday) flixonase and Claratyne to help?

Your thoughts
Mon, 20 Jan 2014