What causes cough, sneezing, headache, vomiting and nasal bleeding?
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns..
it seems that you have caught influenza virus infection . I would recommend that you take an antihistaminic as cetrizine once daily before going to bed for the sneezing and to decrease the phelgm.. For the cough you should takes cough suppressant as dextromethorphan once daily before going to bed and a mucolytic as Mucinex . Also try to drink plenty of warm fluids to prevent the phelgm from getting thick .. As for the vomiting , this can be caused by stomach upset due to postnatal discharge being swallowed , so can be prevented by metochlopromide three times daily..
The nose bleeds are probably due to rupture of small capillaries due to inflammation, this should not be serious and shall resolve on its own when the flu gets better .
I hope you find this helpful . if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have nerocysticerosis headaches vomiting nausea what is wrong
- Bad headache vomitting nausea whats wrong
- Fever headache vomiting sensation causes in adults
- Headache vomiting bile nasal congestion
- What causes excruciating headache vomiting with low appetite
- What is the cause for headache vomiting and nausea
- Headache followed by nasal bleeding memory lapse cause
- What is the treatment for nasal bleeding
- Nasal bleeding causes
- Headache vomiting abdominal pain unconscious what could have caused it