Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering sciatica from 6 months. Does homeopathic treatment cure this ?

hy sir i m 32 yrsold male suffering sciatica from 6 months use all kind of elopathic treatment but no relief at all finally some 1 suggest me for homeopathic treatment for sciatica is homeopathic treatment removes sciatica or not ? i want ur advise plz suggest me and if is there any good treatment available for sciatica so plz ask me doctors ask me that a compression of spine in my body cause of this pain n i feel burning from hips to feet 24 hrs thnx sir
Asked On : Tue, 4 Oct 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
yes there is surely treatment of sciatica in homeopath and ayurveda,,many of mine patients have been cured through homeo path,,but it will take 3 -4 months to heal..choice is yours dear,,,
take care
Answered: Fri, 7 Oct 2011
Occupational Therapist Ishwar Patidar's  Response
hello saif
keep taking medication with occupational therapy and physiotherapy it will be better for your recovery.get well soon
Answered: Mon, 10 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
yes ,there is treatment in ayurveda and homeopathy,,please visit best near you...
physiotherapy can give you temproray relief...
take care
Answered: Mon, 10 Oct 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As there is compression of vertebrae are there there is no medicines from any Pathis are going to work.They give temporary relief from symptoms.
There is only alternative is Surgery and afterwards physiotherapy.
so do not try and do not wait till there is more damage.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You have not mentioned how the diagnosis of sciatica has been made.please get a MRI done of your lumbosacral spine.This will tell the precise cause of compression and hence sciatica.Consult a good orthopedic surgeon and get it operated as no other treatment is going to give you relief.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor