What is Occupational therapy?
Therapeutic use of self-care, work, and recreational activities to increase independent function, enhance development, and prevent disability; may include adaptation of tasks or environment to achieve maximum independence and optimal quality of life.
Questions and answers on "Occupational therapy"
Health resources related to Occupational therapy
- Occupational therapy for motion sickness
- Occupational therapy assistant job
- Occupational therapy and axonal neuropathy
- Pain management occupational therapy
- Is occupational therapy a good career
- Occupational therapy assistant vs physical therapy assistant
- Gouty arthritis occupational therapy
- Fine motor occupational therapy
- Huntingtons disease and occupational therapy
- What is occupational therapy for children