Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. What are treatment options?

Hello sir, i am 25 year old student. I am doing masturbation since last 11 years. I am suffering from premature ejaculation . I didnt did sex. My family is going to arrange my marriage but i am afraid of doing so. I dont know what to do for increasing my stamina before marriage. Also i feel shy to go to doctor. Mat you please help me and suggest me so that i become unafraid of marriage and able to sustain happy married life. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of early ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculation that happens within one minute of penetration of Vagina. When you have not attempted sex with female partner you can not consider this as premature ejaculation.
You have been indulged in masturbation since last 11 years and now facing problems related to sexual activities.First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
Please get married ,do not worry things will get resolved over a period of time.

Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor