Suggest treatment for low libido and poor erection during intercourse

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello Doctor,

I need advice on my Sex life. I am married since last year and sexually active from last 2 years with my spouse. What I feel now that I am loosing interest in Sex , I don't feel like doing it we do it one in a week which last for 5 minutes.
I loose interest in doing sex after 5 minute and I loose erection while intercourse. It seems like I hit Erectile Dysfunction.

My weight : 75 KG
Height : 5.8 ''

I do average exercise at home 40 minutes 3-4 days in a Week.

Please advice if i need to take any medication.
Fri, 18 May 2018 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please get the following test done

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

As I can see there is loss of libido to the extent which can not be explained on basis of your age and duration of marriage I request you to get following tests done from nearby laboratory.
1. Liver function tests
2. Lipid profile
3. Thyroid function test
4. serum testoserone
5. Serum prolactin
6. LH and FSH

However I like to make it clear that it is too early to speculate the cause of problem and it is next to impossible to state whether you need medication or other forms of treatment.
When the tests are done revert back to me with reports.
I will be glad to assist you further.
Thanks and regards.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for low libido and poor erection during intercourse 7 minutes later
I have uploaded my Full Health Check up Report. Let me know if anything else required.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

With the available data it is clear that there are many contributing factors responsible for your poor sexual health. The liver function test (indicative of alcohol use), lipid profile and thyroid function tests are well beyond normal limits and known to cause sexual dysfunction.

At the same time few of tests mentioned above are missing (serial no 4,5, 6) and they need to be done from nearby laboratory.

I look forward to assist you further.
Thanks again.